1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judgement's HR Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Judgement 2, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgement 2

Judgement 2 Head Admin
    Head Admin Fantasy Kingdom RP Staff

Name on Steam & Teamspeak Judgement On Both

Age (Must be 17/Might have a exception to this depending on the person) : 16 years old

What past staffing history do you have? Are you or were you staff on nomad? And how did you handle staffing situations? (I.E When someone was RDM what did you do.) Please try to write a paragraph. Well I have been staff on a multitude of servers ( BRG,HFG,NN,POG,ICE,Tainted Gaming,TFG,Axiom for ranks ask me in TS) I have a lot of experience on staffing and how to handle situations with staff member. I am currently staff on all servers of NN as a Global Staff admin and I love doing it but I and looking for something that is more office bound if you understand. I handle situations based on proof and other evidence I am not biased and I do my judgments with in-boundaries of Nomad Networks Rules and Server Rules. If I had to deal with a situation of abuse (ik it says rdm) I would make sure that plantiff has enough proof against the defender before any action against the staff member is taken, I would also make sure that the problem is not biased asssault against the staff member

Have you ever been banned on any server or any Nomad server? (Please explain if so, and please use paragraphs if you need to explain. The more details the better.) yes once on military rp which was later voided by the server manager. so the situation was I spawned in a prox mine and placed it down and made sure everyone knew it was there then a CSAT looked at it and ran directly at it, I was then pulled in to a sit by HA bacon and banned for 5 days

What makes you want to join HR? (Please explain in full sentences.)

Well I love making communities run smoothly. I am a helpful can do type of person, I have many experiences in this field. Another reason of why I am hoping to join Human Resources is to have a more office bound job (i.e. Teamspeak in this point). I also have the patience to handle many situations on teamspeak and can devote a lot of my time to HR.

2. Doc

Doc |Forum Manager|Forum Staffel|Nightwing|
    Forum Manager

HR Apps are closed anyway XD

3. whygalaxypanda

whygalaxypanda HR Supervisor
    HR Supervisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.